I had the best time planning Dayton's first birthday! I wanted his first to be festive and somewhat of a general theme, as I know I wont have many years where I get to pick the theme!
The first thing I found were these adorable invitations and designed the entire party around them! The ladies at Big Dot of Happiness were so easy to work with and the quality was amazing.
{one shirt} - from RaeBirdDesigns on Etsy
{clown pants} - handmade by Ollie & Peck
{mini ringmaster hat} - found at Party City
{suspenders} - from gymboree
{one shirt} - from RaeBirdDesigns on Etsy
{clown pants} - handmade by Ollie & Peck
{mini ringmaster hat} - found at Party City
{suspenders} - from gymboree
{popcorn tub} - dollar store
{sign} - purchased this printable & created at home using free fonts
{balloon wreath} - created with a straw wreath, balloons & floral pins following this tutorial
{sign} - purchased this printable & created at home using free fonts
{circus cut outs} - purchased from BigDotOfHappiness on Etsy
{inflatable elephant}- purchased online from Birthday Party Express
{sign} - purchased this printable & created at home using free fonts
{animal crackers} - target
{mini crib} - borrowed
{burlap} - already had
{plastic table cloth} - used as decorations from the dollar store
{rag bunting} - made with misc fabric from JoAnns
{inflatable circus animals} - purchased online from Birthday Party Express
{sign} - purchased this printable & created at home using free fonts
{my first birthday sign} - purchased from TealOliveDesigns on etsy
we collected lots of baby wipes, baby lotion, hand sanitizer and kleenex to our hospital's NICU. all of our guests were so sweet to bring donations and we know these items will be much appreciate by families who are spending their days and nights with their babies in the hospital.
{small yellow cake stands} - purchased 3-4 years ago from Michaels
{clown cake topper} - purchased from PartyFavorsMiami on Etsy
{tin cake stand} - these were two mismatched decorative tins from Tuesday Morning
{mini smash cake} - Publix Bakery
{wooden circus wagon} - janod story circus train found on amazon
{ferris wheel} - cupcake holder found on amazon
{circus box} - janod story circus box found on amazon
{paper goods} - I found most at Tuesday Morning
{big top tent} - made following a tutorial on Little Miss Mama
{first birthday hat} - purchased from PolishedPebbles13 on etsy
{vintage highchair} - a gift from when Dayton was born
{sign} - purchased this printable & created at home using free fonts
{duck duck match} - used a bucket from walmart and birthday theme rubber duckies from amazon
{ping pong blast} - used a large plastic tray that I already had, golf tees, ping pong balls & mini squirt guns
























No comments